Saturday, August 15, 2015

Email 1 {Garrett} - MTC

Hey!!! MTC is really great, it's hard to find spare time to do anything though... always study or working or class of somesort. Mom those ideas are great, I just hope I have the time to do them, maybe after I get out of the MTC it will be a little more flexible! um I'm going to send a hand written letter home today so I don't wanna repeat myself and plus an Elder doesn't have a computer so I feel bad, so everything is good here! I love it here way more than Seminary. I'm learning a ton but I still feel like I'm behind hahaha but my Companion is Elder Kammerman. He is a cool guy. I love and miss you guys a ton but it's even hard to find time to think about home during study. The only time I have is during food and I skipped breakfast to come email you, so be grateful I'm doing it this time!! hahaha I just woke up with a really bad sore throat and I broke my flashlight last night.... so if you could send me those things and some socks and underwear to work out in (I forgot to bring them) and some shades would be nice! (: hahaha I think everyone got jealous from all of the packages and letters I got from you so I feel really loved hahaha... but other than that it's pretty much the same thing over and over here -  you study and study more then study more then learn and teach. I feel like I kind of have the hang of it but only the two things they have taught me in the classroom! hahaha my teachers are great and I love connecting with everyone and everything using experiences I have had, a lot of them were from times we have had as a family! Bear with me for while I'm in the MTC!!! I won't really have the time to do extras the only time you have to email is during laundry and then writing in a journal and notes is after bedtime... I don't think I've gone to bed once on time.... but let everyone know I love them! Oh and Elder Spragg looks a ton like Isaac! It is weird haha... I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera and recording thing so you might not get pictures this week... sorry but love you all! Thanks for the letters over "dear elder" - it makes it easy to write you guys so I don't have to read them during the emailing time!
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment