Monday, November 2, 2015

Email - 11/02 {Gregory}

Hello president Felix!

F- My family is doing great! the episode of "Let's Make a Deal" that my family was on and my dad won was apparently on this week so they said they had a blast watching it haha I am guessing it was probably pretty funny!

A- Area is doing awesome! D was baptized last night and we are teaching lots of people and just yeah it's going good!  (
very very very cool baptism haha we were the witnesses and yeah!

C- Just keep working hard together.

T- The atonement and the way it changes peoples lives. Not only is D changed for the better because of the atonement but all the people who know her were changed for the better! 

S- Lots of service opportunities! Super fun and fulfilling being able to help others out with things that back home I would've had a totally bad attitude about doing haha it's a good lesson for me to learn!

Elder Lamb



No comments:

Post a Comment