Monday, November 2, 2015

Email - 11/02 {Garrett}

Totally got a body pillow with that Walmart card! hahahha - thanks!

What up loved ones!!! This week was a view changer mostly because of Sunday but it was fun!!
But going through all of the emails was fun today, the "Let's Make a Deal" was super cool! hahaha so funny, I look like an idiot! hahaha but when do you get the prize!? and it looks like Logan is popping on Halloween! I can't wait to buy a motorcycle so me and Nate can ride the town!! But I'm sending the letters today so they are in the mail!

Mon 26-Tue 27- nothing happened Monday besides P-day volleyball and other fun stuff to get the wiggles out! But Tuesday was sick! Exchanges!!! They are my favorite! This one was with Elder Lenning a new elder in marsh., we had a solid day!! I learned a ton but most of all learned to be more personal with teaching people! I took him to Sister H's and she was his favorite person the whole time because come on she is the best! hahaha We taught A+L, A was drunk so that was funny! Taught J, a new investigator, the first lesson and everything was new to him so that was good and he felt the Spirit! taught M and the Y's but biggest success was Sis H - teaching her the smaller commandments because she is ready for WOW lesson! and also did some service for homeless people! 

Wed 28- rough night nothin happened... but the day was good because we finally got to ride our bikes it was fun, I felt like a kid again but at the start I almost ate it because I haven't ridden a bike in forever hahaha, used to a motorcycle HAHAHA 

Thur 29- a good and bad day, P dropped us because he is too busy aka too lazy but my comp was happy because he can't stand how much he talks and I didn't even notice it until he said something about it hahahaha. So winter time we are gonna go back, and we had our appointments all drop.. but we did get dinner from the A's and taught baptism for their boy getting baptized soon and also went to a Marsh. baptism which is awesome because they are filled with food! hahaha  

Fri 30- just taught the L's... we were having either successful or nothing days and it felt like not much was happening... I hate the boring days they drive me crazy.. 

Sat 31- Happy HALLOWEEN! So much fun! Crazy people everywhere... I've never seen that weird of costumes hahaha but it was a solid day! Prayers were answered today, we taught a new investigator that the Lord helped me find on exchanges and it was solid! We also taught Sis H WOW! and she took it really well and she is gonna start to quit! The Spirit was super strong!!!  So grateful for it because she could have kicked us out, she is that kinda lady, but has a really big heart and so funny! We got chili from the Y's and had the biggest hamburger ever at Bro F's! and messed around there and then went to our apartment and messed around for the rest of the night because we couldn't be out when it was dark, so it was a fun time! 

Sun 1 Nov.- BEST SUNDAY YET! it was a huge eye opener! Prayers are answered but what's funny is i guess it's answered a different way for everyone, but to be honest my prayers are never answered in the prayer or right after, I always have to wait. But it's good for me! hahaha We had 2 investigators and 3 less actives come to church and it was really good because testimony meeting!! C showed up with his daughter all on his own! So that was sick, he is my new favorite investigator! hahaha We also got a few other lessons but it was really cool to see how prayers are answered. It's so fun when you're working hard out here, the hardest part is pushing through the boring bad times...

But that was a really cool week!! love to hear about the adventures back home! love you all so much!! talk to you nest week! <3<3<3!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment